Saturday, February 10, 2018

MFT Colour Challenge #87Adorable Elephant Valentine

I was sitting at the desk this week and 
Valentines seamed to be the theme - 

here in one more Valentine I completed
using the Adorable elephant Stamp from MFT
& the MFT Colour Challenge #87



You can check out all of their great challenges here:
MFT Card Challenges


I really like the muted tones in this card.
I think this could double as a great baby card when I need one.

I don't have the MFT inks or paper yet so I used what I have.
I only started to really get into stamped cards this fall,
do I have to slowly build the stash.
Although I have not been purchasing at a slow pace!


Grey was the base and elephant,
black ink to outline and stamp.
Light pink circle & ears.
Raspberry balloon.

I added a scalloped white circle - black was too dark.
Green grass to stand on as he looked like he was floating.
I also really like the elephant on pop dots.


Sentiment on the front & inside are from Lawn Fawn Love Letters.


Well as you can see I have been getting a few cards done, 
feels so great to create, 
hope you have had time to be creative as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesli!! I've been working on DT projects all weekend! and I'm tired of it! LOL - Sometimes you just get a creative burn out! UGH! I still have a few more to do, but I'm taking a break... my craft space is a mess and I gotta clean it up again before I make more! Your card is so cute... That Elephant is adorable and I can see it as a Birthday card too - It's always nice to have a few extra in the stash! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.