Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stuck?! Sketch...

well i am still not cleaning up ...
hmm Tomorrow? yes tomorrow.

i have been organizing and tiding for day s

time to play 

I found another sketch site 
this one took a bit longer 
not sure how long as I was watching House of cards as I did it, 
sometimes takes me longer as I pause for the good parts - 
Anyways i found this site
Stuck?!
wondered there from some ones site - 
would love to figure out  who because I combine 2 sketches - 
i used the '&' so it would count for both 
A little cheater pants or brilliant?

here is the sketch 

and what I did with it 



i have been wanting to do rings for a bit - 
may try a different technique next time ...


Today - when I was supposed to be cleaning 
(after I made a different layout)
I took the kids to A&W 

He loves hamburgers!
then to the Lego Movie - 
i think i laughed more at Alex than i did the movie 
Alex loves lego men 
a good portion of his Christmas presents were Lego men ...
it was a great time .

9 comments:

  1. Great page, love the addition of the paint! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget cleaning enjoy your children. Memories are better than a clean house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings! Soft touch with the color, very nice. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings you added on the layout - it is beautiful!

    How fun to have a day out. I've been wanting to see the Lego movie too - we always had tons of Legos at my house growing up and it just looks so funny - but since we don't have any kids, I think my husband and I will wait for it to come out on DVD! Well, that and we just moved and the movie theater is over 40 minutes away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Thanx for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree memories are far more important than a clean house! Great take on the sketch... love the circles! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you stamped/painted the circle element. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann
      I tried to go and wee your blog but cant seam to get there - do you have a link for me?

      Delete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.