Friday, March 28, 2014

Been Awhile ....

Every one in a while 
( for me more often than not)
Life gets a bit busy and messy ...
The last few weeks have been a whirl wind to say the Least  ....

I took my daughter to Minneapolis to compete in a gymnastics competition 
March 7,8 & 9.
Left to Meet my son in Toronto for the OHL 
Top Prospects Hockey Showcase March 11 through 15.

While in Toronto my Granny's husband passed away & 
I was unable to make it back in time for the funeral so I 
packed up again on the 18th and headed to be with her till the 21st.

had my first good nights sleep in awhile
 headed to a crop with my daughter on the 22nd.
Glad that's all over ....

I mad this for my Granny to have on her Computer 
and sent a bunch of pictures over to print 
to make a 6x6 for her NEXT month.....


Well will break up the posts today......
as not to make one HUGE one ......
Have a crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Sorry to here your sad news. Sure she will love the prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss Lesli
    That was a special thing to do for your granny.
    You need a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. You were very sweet to visit your granny and make such a beautiful background for her computer. I'm sure she will love the book you are making as well.

    I hope you can get some rest and relax now, it has been quite a whirlwind for you lately!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.