Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Cards throughout the year - Card One!

Hello Friends  - 
I am here today with my first Christmas card of the year.

Today I was home not feeling well so I decided to Create 
for a little bit.  After all it is relaxing!

 Before I began to create I went through my 
saved challenge site that I love to visit!
I designed the card to incorporate several blog challenges!
Thanks as always for the inspiration!

 I started with The Lawn Fawn stamp Set Snow Bunnies.
I got this a few months ago & coloured the images but didn't create much!
So that was the first go to - I also needed a scarf for a challenge!
 I used a little wink of Stella to give the Snowman a little sparkle.
I used a black glaze pen on their eyes asn noses.

 I like to use foam adhesive as you all know to create dimension 
and make my cards look not so flat!
It always adds so much to the cards.
I usually don't add white pen as I struggle with it - 
but decided to do it - 
I like it all except banner, the white doesn't look as good there.

This picture shows the layers a bit better - 
I still struggle with photos but I get a little better every year - 
so one day I will nail it!!

The challenge at Lawn Fawn right now is something old asn something new- 
here are two pads of paper I have of theirs - 
One I have had for a few years the other is Brand new!!
I had to cut the pad open to use it!!
I love their cute papers!!

I would like to enter in the following Challenges!








8 comments:

  1. adorably cute!!!! Love the sweet scene and look at you starting the New Year off with a Holiday card! YESSS!!! Me too - I have a couple sitting on my desk that I can add to the ones I didn't get to send out this past Christmas - I'll have a HUGE stash for the 2020 Holiday season! hahahaha

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful scene you have created...will that wonderful NBUS! And yes, a Christmas card, way to get things started. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little scene! So happy that you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sweet! Love that you are making Christmas cards already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love your traditional Christmas red and green accents. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I love all the sparkle and that scarf on the snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.