Thursday, January 31, 2019

Papercraft Business Challenge ~ February!

Hello all!!
I am not all to sure where exactly that month went,
between Christmas clean up and being extremely ill twice,
I did not get much done as you can see!!

This month the challenge at 
is Love or Valentines.
You can of course enter anything but you get 
ans extra ballot to win if you are on theme!

Here is my Creation and motivation for you all!
 I have used the Lawn Fawn Love you Tons Set - 
Which is a simple smaller set,
along with the Lawn Fawn Fold up Heart die.

 The heart die folds into this sweat little envelope
 that opens up into a large heart shape. 
 I have used the stitched heart to  
tack the envelope closed.  
I found it better to use
a foam square so there is less wear & tear 
on the paper when opening.

My paper was one sided so I used the heart from 
the set to stamp hearts around my elephants. 


Here is my completed card.

& another with bottom potion of my 12x12 paper.

I hope you come play along with us at 
Papercraft Business Challenge
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

This months Prize is 
No photo description available.

Thanks for stopping in!!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are darling and I have that die too (it was a gotta have it) for me and then I've never cut anything out with it... It's on my list of things to use in my craft room! :) Sorry to hear you got sick twice... Yikes! how awful for you... I hope you are up to 100% again and I missed seeing your projects! They're always adorable.. Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.