Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Tag that Didn't get shared here yet!!

 Well it's boxing day and I am attempting to 
clean my craft room & computer !!
I needed to delete a few extras I have - 
So here are the last of my Christmas tags that didn't get shared yet!!

 MFT stamp again - matches the other tags I made but in red.

 LF - Winter Unicorn


 LF - Seasons Tweetings


 Stampin Up - Tin of Tags


 LF - Home for the Holidays


 Large tags made with K&Company Christmas 



 I found the cutest stickers that had a wood grain look - 
so I had to try them on tags as well!


 Hero Arts set - made more this year - same as last - they are too cute!

 Fiskers stamps set - pretty old except I put the LF snowman in the globe as well.

 
 On Pinterest some one had these watercolor wreaths up to share,
I thought they were great so I copied them & created tags!


 LF older set - Snowman -
 Used the Scan N cut to literally make 250 of these this year!!


Well that is all I have to share today!!

I am adding a glass to my desk today & hoping to share a clean room
with you all soon.

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.