Saturday, July 28, 2018

Teacher Thanks - Sailboat

Here is another quick card I forgot to share

It was a request from a friend for a teacher card, 
sailing theme.  I don't have any sailboat stamps - 
so a paper pieced boat was the ticket!

 I downloaded a clip art sailboat & pieced the sails.
The water is the MFT clouds, 
clouds are LF & the sun is pieced from punches and scraps.
 I love to add dimension where ever I can, this seamed to make the water pop, 
and I love the added yellow twine!

The inside was super simple!

Have a great Weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great way to improvise when you don't have a stamp! I love the colors and the way your created the waves.. clever! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the sailboat scene!! It's gorgeous!! The layers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card.
    I love that you used the cloud die as waves....great idea and awesome way to get more use out of a die!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.