Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Spectrum Noir Marker Storage

I took my Spectrum Noir markers to camp this summer to colour, 
it was awesome!
It did however solidify the thought that my storage of them needed to be changed.
I had them in a black basket divided by basics colour.
It was taking me too long to find the colours I wanted.

So when I was first injured, this was mt first organizing task.
My friend had hers in a card storage bin, 

So here is what I came up with, So far so good.

Here is wha I had at camp, see the basket.

 Here is my lovely new case.


I have cardstock with duct tape along the top to protect the 
cardstock and give it strength.
There is one in between each row.

Here is the case snapped shut.
I can put images in the top if needed.
All safe & sound.

Hope this helped you or inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.