Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easter Craft From Pinterest

I am going to start trying to complete more on the crafts that 
I have pinned to Pinterest.
I have several boards which is wonderful, 
but is would be even better if I started to complete the crafts!!

I bought a cheap 11x14 frame at Dollarama,
I penciled out a rough egg shape, 
then I grabbed a box of Zots, used almost all of them!
and all of my buttons!

Here is what the finished project.  I really like it.


  

It is brighter in real life.
Here are the Pins I liked that got me there.

DIY Easter Button Craft with free Template.  This pretty framed DIY button egg is easy to make and will look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor! | Button Crafts| Easter Crafts| Easter decorating ideas:   Easy Easter Craft:  This Button Easter Egg is super simple to make and looks ADORABLE...perfect for Easter and spring decorating!:  Several Easter crafts, decorations, and recipes:

Here's a question for you all - 
When you complete a Pin on Pinterest do you delete it??
On the fence on this one.... 

2 comments:

  1. Turned out AWESOME! LOVE all the colorful buttons! Perfect for Spring/Easter right now - I use Pinterest for new cooking recipes... I've been trying to make all the ones I've pinned and leave a comment so others can try them... seems silly to pin stuff if your not gonna do it! hahaha At least that's my thinking on it --- Still have too many dessert recipes to make... but I'll get there! and maybe gain a pound or two along the way! tehehehe.... Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love this and it looks even better in person!!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.