Sunday, February 21, 2016

Scrap 4 Heart Crop Feb 20 - 2016

Got to spend the day Cropping with my Scrappy friends!

It was awesome!

It was a tropical these so as always we got all decked out!
I love that we are all such good sports & like 
to theme it up!

I love my friends cause I get to me my silly, crazy self - 
they laugh at me, poke fun at it - then they run with it
and make it an entire new joke for another day!


I will divide up my layouts to keep the posts shorter!

here is the first layout I completed 
I entered it in a contest at the crop.

I didn't win - but hey I got a 4 page layout done!!
It was Alex's 5th Birthday Party.
We had it at a local park - it was Ninja Training.
The journaling is hidden behind the card that says cake.







See the rest of my layouts that will be posted through out the week - 
hope you all get creative with friends soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOVE that first pic! So funny!!! :) I also love the paper you used on your Fabulous Layout! Looks awesome Lesli!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.