Monday, May 18, 2015

Wendy's Challenge @ Sketch N Scrap

I am on a serious Roll here with the challenges,
Today I took on a Challenge from Wendy on the DT at Sketch n Scrap
She had me stumped with the challenge - 
I needed a bow , 2 flowers & 3 patterned papers and this sketch

It really wasn't that hard once I sat down and grabbed pictures.

Here is a link to her blog & challenge:

and here is a link the Sketch n Scrap 


and here is what I cam up with 
they are Pictures of my oldest & hubby 2 years ago on Fathers day - 

the bow

the flowers

I even did a page 2!


Here they are together!


Hope you all start a challenge today!

4 comments:

  1. Those papers are perfect for your photos!! Great photos by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll!!!!
    Great layouts as always and I was wondering how you were join got use the bow on a masculine layout.
    Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!!! LOVE the papers... :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Such fun layouts and love those felt embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.