Saturday, January 11, 2014

Alex's 4th Birthday

Alex had his birthday a couple of weeks ago 
& can you believe that I have it scrapbooked already 

Hooray !







These pages are 8.5 x 8.5 
I printed out 2 or 4 pictures to a 4x6 to 
get smaller pictures to fit better on the pages.

I used to do 12 x12 but they seam so big and the books
are awkward to hold - I just like the smaller layouts
In order to have more than one or two pictures per layout - 
\this seamed like the best way to do it  .. off to feed the family 

have a crafty day 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout…I love the Cat in the Hat banner!!!
    I was going to ask the size of your layout as I remember you like to scrap the smaller size :)
    Love the layering…that is something I need to work on…who am I kidding, I need to work on actually scrapbooking some layouts, teehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tracy !
      The banner was on his cake & i moved it here -
      it is the exact same as the one that was above the table

      I could decorate kids birthdays everyday!

      Delete
  2. Oohh I love that banner! Such a fun two page layout! I agree the bigger albums are difficult to hold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky ....
      Banner was on his cake -
      too much fun ....

      Delete
  3. You've captured this special time so beautifully. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.