Monday, February 27, 2017

When you can't Shop - Organize!

If you have been here since Christmas you know
that I am on a scrapbooking diet.

I have tried twice to break it but my paypal didn't get the notice! lol 

So a few days ago when I felt liek shopping
I organized a bit!

I cleaned up my sequence, dew drop inks & washi tape.

I even cleaned out my bag I carry all of it in...

I like to organize as much as I like to shop - 
so that worked out pretty well for me.

This is a cube on my desk 
It has held several things lately - 
Still moving things to get them just where I want them.


I have moved alot of my embellishments to these photo cases.
Some are 5x7 & some are 4x6


Each one is labeled


I put all of the sequence in the same bags
and added a few mixed baggies to my travel bag.



They so pretty!!

Next I moved my Dew Drop inks to these larger cases, 
they were in one like the Washi below but I needed it for the Washi!



My washi collection isn't as impressive as my friend Tracy's but
I honestly need to use it more before I get more!!



These inks also sit on my shelf.  I have several full size as well
 but I like to have these little one handy to go




If you have a great organization suggestion of tip, please share!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not image a spending freeze! UGH.... that would kill me! LOL I think the only time I do that is during the holidays so I have more cash to spend on my family as I like to spoil them! :) Wonderful idea to re-organize instead! I've recently started re-organizing my stamp collection - Got the idea from Jennifer Mcguire - She has lots of tips & tricks for re-organizing and getting the most use out of the stash you have already... :) Keep up the good work... I'm to weak to not shop! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.