Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lasting Memories Challenge LM#322

Well we are closing in on the end of the end of the month 
so I wanted to take a minute to get a few more challenges completed.
I am always on a roll after a crop, so why not go with it!

I enjoyed the last Lasting Memories Challange
so I decided to do another.

LM 322 - Color/Photo Inspiration Challenge

We have our fourth and final challenge for you today. 
This week we are challenging you to use this photo for  inspiration for your layout.
LM #322 - Color/Photo Challenge

Here is what I came up with ....

From the picture I saw black & white stripes, Circles, red details & black rectangles

I stated with a background that was not only red , but damask, 
most commonly found as a print for tablecloths & linens.
Layered on some stripes & circles, I wanted  a lot of layers
because the picture is has several layers and items grouped.



I have a second page to go with this one, it will be loaded with another challenge in the next day or so, hope you come back to see that one as well.

Please leave a comment & let me know who has 
stopped by & then I can come visit your blog! thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely design and when you get the picture on it will be perfect!!! You should try stamp carving :) very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colours for the challenge at Lasting Memories...thanks for playing along. I just love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love those layers of pretty papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout. Love the layers. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.