Friday, February 24, 2017

Sketch~n~SCrap Challenge #123

As you know this month is all about 
using up the old kits, and the easiest way form me is a sketch,

If I draw out the sketch that I see I can interpret it easily.
Make subtle changes to make it mine.
And this is why we have them & lobe them!

This challenge is from Sketch n scrap
it is their #123 challenge


When I first saw this challenge I sketched in in my book
( I sketch them all in a book that I can take with me, 
or refer to while watching movies or shows  while creating) 
I thought that I would never create it - 
I really wasn't interested in it, 
but there it was in my book, 
I had completed the sketched around it, 
then it just fell into place!!



I found the diagonal strips hard to envision and I usually don't like everything on an angle , 
but this just came together, 
I found the months strips and knew this would finish the layout.
all in all I am please with it.
It is the second page of a 2 page spread - check back tomorrow for the finished spread.





7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the vintage papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you gave this sketch a try even though it wasn't your style at first! I am glad you did because it is a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the theme of the layout! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.