Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Creative Scrappers

Day 4 of Crop Sketches!!

Today we wonder over to Creative Scrappers
check them out here: creativescrappers

here is the layout for the month of February: 

Here is my take:
I have always loved this very busy paper & being 
a 8x8 scrapper found it difficult to use
When I saw the strips of paper I knew I 
found the layout for my awesome busy paper!
I have all of the alphas and I will add the title once I get the photos printed.

Once I had the kit out and was happy with the first layout 
a second just seamed to happen....


Here is the 2 page spread.


Once I had those done, I went for 3 & 4 to finish off he kit.
There was still plenty left so my GF Denise was more than happy 
to relieve me from it's burden! lol! 


  

Here are the Alphas to complete the layouts


There is another sketch for one of these layouts, 
as soon as I find it I will get it posted!

Hope you jump in and use up that busy paper that you have been keeping!!

add a link below for me to come & check it out!!



2 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.