Sunday, February 19, 2017

Scrapbook & Cards today March Layout!

I scrapbook with an awesome Crew!
Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
This is us recently at a Crop - Scrap for Heart
It is a fundraiser fro Heart & Stroke foundation.
These are my girls!  
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, closeup and indoor
and this is me with Tracy - known as Tracy's Treasures
There isn't much in the way of crafts & organizing she CAN'T 
help you with.  Most Fridays she opened her basement up to 
all of us crazies for a few hours of creation & gabbing.

She always has something new for me to see or try.

and she has LOTS of planners!
The one I can not share with you here today is Scrapbooks & Cards today.
They have a layout every month in their planner to encourage creativity.
Since you have to purchase the planner to see it, I wont be sharing , 
however - I believe i will be ordering one as soon as 
I break my Srapbook Diet!

Long story I know - Here is my take on their March Layout!







This kit was purchased from a very talented lady who no longer
scrapbooks, I have loved it - and looked at it several times, 
This was my last layout from it - now it belongs to the ever Talented Denise!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. You got to enjoy your friends and get some pages down ~ way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.