Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Boys -

Well this isnt a layout yet but I wanted to share some pictures 
from last weekend while we were away to visit my oldest son
& my youngest had a tournament.

On Wednesday night we got to see the Dryden Ice dogs play 
& we got this great picture of the boys post game.
Alex got an Ice dogs hoodie during intermission, 
we call him a Slush Puppy all the time, 
& he wants to be an Ice puppy.

On Sunday after Alex;s game we got this picture,
Garett didn't get mush sleep after pulling in of a 2 game road trip, 
but he will never let his little brother down.


and lastly here are two from early in the month, 



I love these pictures so much I freeze & have a hard time scrapping them.
I want them to be perfect, Any ideas??

Thanks for stopping by.... 



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Pictures Lesli! It so nice to see Brother's who truly love each other - I can't wait to see how the pages turn out - No idea on how to start the pages... but I can see it'll look amazing when you figure it out... HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.