Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lasting memories Challenge

Today I had a heck of a lot of fun at a crop 
Benefiting the Heart & Stroke foundation.
I love to be and have fun with my scrappy friends!

I am on a Scrapbooking DIET and NOT purchasing anything 
for as long as I can ( adhesive excluded ).
So instead of purchasing my friends a treat I used some ribbon from my stash 
when  our target closed - ( love theme ) and printed out 
a few booklets with sketches from challenges that I could find.

I new Site I found was Lasting Memories Layout Challenge.
They post a new one every Sunday!
you can find them here:

Here is there Challenge

LM330 - HEARTS or ARROWS

 
Hello Everyone and welcome to a new week's challenge for February. This week we challenge you to use HEARTS or ARROWS - Use one or both of these shapes on your layouts.

So with that in mind and a challenging Sketch from
 The Scrapbooks & Cards Today Planner for February with a huge Heart
Here is what I came up with:


As you can see I have a Huge Heart & 2 Arrows!!
A few friends also used this sketch and Site so hopefully 
they will get their challenges loaded as well!

3 comments:

  1. So happy that you discovered the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog. Love your layout...you rocked your first challenge with us. We hope you play along again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page! LOVE the fun papers and the embellishments -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and I'm glad you shared it with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.