Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stuck Sketches

So the next several posts as just going to be layouts I completed at crop ! 
I took a booklet full of sketches with me & completed 19 layouts!!
with 2 coming home ALMOST done for what would have been 21.

I could have not done it with out the sketch challenges online!! 
So here is sketch 2

From Stuck Sketches

Their layout  for the month is this 


and here is my take:


Because I do 8x8 album I always have to adjust the sketches a bit as I often don't have 
room for as many photos, but I can usually make them work, 
after all a sketch is a jumping point with key Elements.
The Star was replaces with the Filigree frame, 
Strips under the photos, and a title under the photo to the right.
Done!

Hope you all enjoyed my take on it 
& get to try the sketch yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! It's sooo PRETTY Lesli! I LOVE sketches... they can certainly help in turning over products when needed! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! It looks so nice with all the blue and grey! Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page, great accents! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! Love the texture and bling on the page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.