Sunday, February 12, 2017

What a challenge!

This challenge was a double down for me - 
 I had thus paper from years ago that I liked & bought cheap
Couldn't get rid of it - but so hard to use 

Well the crop was the day & I found the sketch!

The sketch was from Lets scrap sketches
Check them out at the link above

Here is the sketch 

This bird paper was so pretty but so busy 
ans so hard to turn into an 8x8 page
The red at the bottom of the page & the strip at the right page
are fabric strips that I have for years as well that needed to get used up.
This last crop was all about out with the old. 



It sure feels good to get it done & use it up.
My stash was overflowing & needed a bit of a trim.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and you worked that sketch perfectly for your 8x8 pages!!!
    I love the sequin twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that with paper plenty of times... then I ask myself WHY? did I buy that! LOL Now when I realize I can't use it or whatever - I just give it away... makes my life easier! hahaha... Glad you found a use for your paper though... you page is BEAUTIFUL! Love how it turned out!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout, you are right that bird is lovely. Thanks for joining Lets Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesli, I agree, this sketch works well with the paper. Papers with large images can sometimes be hard to work into a layout. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout... thanks for playing along on Let's Scrap Sketches. Congrats on using some of your stash too.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.