Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pokemon Never Ending Birthday Invitation / Card

Every year I like to make a creative 
Invitation for Alex's Birthday Party.

this year the thee was Pokemon so we went with Pikachu
on the front & Charmander on the back.

I found a neat website that makes Pokemon 
cards that evolve from one stage to another.
You can check it out here: Hattifant.com
She also has a video that explains hoe it works.

It got me thinking that I could turn this into an invitation!


I used 2 4x4 inch squares of card stock 
& printed out the pictures and Birthday information


The front opens to a second page that has a pokeball that opens 
to show the birthday information.





The information opens to reveal Charmander & the RSVP information


and of course this opens to become Pikachu again.


For some reason I can not add the short video 
or the Word document.

If you leave a comment requesting the document - 
please include your email so I can send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check out the party
details that will be loaded over the next few days.



2 comments:

  1. That is the most fun invitation I have ever seen!!!
    I have made one of these never ending cards, but I don't think I used a thick enough cardstock as it was pretty flimsy.
    Alex is so lucky to have such a creative mommy to put his awesome birthday party together!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.