Monday, February 20, 2017

Mini Album from Stash

Last night I returned from from a road trip to Dryden - 
I decides to organize some things in my scraproom
& ended up using up some stash!! Whoot Whoot!

Here is what I accomplished:


Here is the Cover - The second photo shows the true colour



Inner cover & first page 





Page 2&3





page 4&5




Page 6&7



Page 8&9 - I am not to sure why I could not get 
the double page to load.


Page 10&11





Page 12 & back cover.





I have a few more stickers I can add after the photos are added - 
but for a sit down & watch a movie - I think this is great 

Especially because it was all stash that has been in the cupboard for over 8 years!! 

Thanks for stopping by - 
I appreciate it - Leave a comment & I would love to come visit you!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are awesome!!!
    Did you make the whole book?.....like bind it and such?

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.