Saturday, April 8, 2017

Young Love Layout FNS

I have had these pictures of Garett and his girlfriend for almost 4 years - 
I have attempted to scrapbook them with no luck, 

So tonight I went to Friday Night Scrapbooking and 
took out the pre-cut papers that wouldn't go together, 
and for some reason with a few of my friend Tracy's scraps, 
it all fell into place....







These photos were taken 4 years ago on Easter weekend.
I am amazed at how well they work together to stay together.
They were thousands of miles apart all year, 
they both say it wants easy sometimes, 
but they both are worth it.

2 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.