Friday, April 21, 2017

Say Cheese Mini Album Continued

And here we do with even more Disney pages.

I truly love the Say Cheese line from Simple Stories.
I live the cards meant for the project life style books.
I add them in my layouts and add, as you have seen glossy accents, 
rhinestones & more.



Its hard to see in this picture but I have added glossy accents to this one,
ans the Goofy paperclip adds a bit of wight.


Ok so - back story - one of Garetts friends looks just like this boy.
as soon as we saw the character from the popular movie up - I thought 
OMG there's Chunger!

I like the sides of this page, I came like this, 
it looks like a postage stamp.



here is another nail polish painted buttons! 
they look so good and Glossy!


 Parade layouts are always a challenge - so many pictures and not the best pictures usually.

Another half page, I layered in on black to close in the word.


That brings us to the end of book ONE of TWO.

It is quite think, I am glad I did two books, 
and the second trip will be enough to fill the second book.

Here is the cover that needs to be decorated still.

Thanks for checking out my Mini Album - i will be loading the next book soon.
I am thinking that I should just get to it at the next crop.

Leave a comment & I would love to return it & see what you 
are all up to in your creative spaces.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mini book!!!!
    you know how much I love those nail polished buttons, best tip!!
    Great photos, you can tell you two had a blast on that trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously turned out AHH-MAAA-ZZZING!! For Reals! LOVE, LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.