Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Disney, Say Cheese Mini Simple Stories Album Continued

Well here we go again - 
another batch of Disney pages 
from the Simple Stories Album for my daughter.



 this picture tuned out amazing!!
It was just a quick snapshot with my iphone.

 All of these rhinestones were put on one at a time 
to jazz up a card, I see one out of place, 
but that's just me!






 here's more of the glossy accents on items to make them pop.

I think its all of the little details in this book that I like the most.
I have altered several pages and accents.

Well there is more to come - stop back next week!


2 comments:

  1. I just love this mini, so fun to look through and find the hidden pages.
    That photo is awesome!!! Just perfect.
    Oh ya, fix that rhinestone will ya, lol. JK

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.