Saturday, April 8, 2017

LA / Arizona / Disney Mini Album - Simple Stories Say Cheese

In 2015 my daughter and I went on a trip for a gymnastics competition.
She was planning retiring from the sport so added a few days to the 
trip  to make it a memorable send off.

I decided to make a simple store album for her of our tirp,
I am still not done but want to wrap up the now 2 album book 
foe her upcoming birthday.
It has turned into 2 books as she cam out of retirement after 9 months
to compete another season and a half.
So had another trip to add to in.

Here is the first few pages, 
I plan on breaking the book up into several posts, 
or this post would be SOOO long.

So here we go - this is the first page - 
the cover will come soon, its not done yet.

 page 2-3


 page 4-5



 as I was going through this I saw I was missing a pic 
of the Santa Monica Pier sign & the journaling!

 page 6-7

 the tag comes out for double sided journaling.

Several places I added Glossy Accents to the printed Cardstock to jazz it up.

Stay tuned for several more pages! 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this paper pack! Your mini album looks AWESOME!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages and love how fun the papers are and how you put it all together.
    As great as it is on here....it is even better in person!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.