Thursday, April 13, 2017

Final Easter Project

So here is it, 
while the Cricut was out I started to cut more smaller eggs & 
change up something I saw on Pinterest.

Here it is, 
 I have the bunting in black as well.
 I cut 3 eggs in each colour & attached them like the last project.
except instead of attaching them together on all sides, I attached them to the bunting.
Once they were all attached, I used more of the fibers from my stash. 

And here it is hung on the back door. 
this time I attached it with yellow flower pins.


That's it for now, 
Have a very Blessed Easter.

I am off to cheer for some Hockey & enjoy my family!

2 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.