Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Decor Part 2

The Bunting Made for the Kitchen just didn't seam to have enough 
Weight so I thought I would add to it.

I did see these on Pinterest!!

Seeing as the Cricut was out, 
I cut a few eggs out.

I folded them in half and attached them together.
I added a string to the center and a 
decorative bead to the end to jazz it up.


I hung them in the center from the pot light.

Here they are up close.

And here they are hanging with the bunting.

Thanks so stopping buy.
I have one more project for my Easter Decor to share tomorrow.

Hope your having fun getting ready for Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I bet your house is so festive! LOVE the designs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the Easter projects!!
    I love that you have them hanging from your pot lights.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.