Friday, April 28, 2017

Crop Treat Bags

Well I was supposed to go to a crop recently & I ended up 
out of town to watch my son's play off Hockey games.

I was sad to miss my friends, but they are a great bunch 
an understood that these games were not something
 that would come around again soon.
I am so glad I did, was the first time since Christmas 
all three of my kids were together!

Can't imagine life without these crazies!
Also cant waite to have them all under one roof again!

Haven't had a picture of me up in awhile - 
this is myself & mt Husband with the oldest

these two have never been fighting sibling, 
they just did their own thing, 
but since Garett left they do talk more & have grown Closer.

well good thing I went to watch -
The two games after i left they captured the cup in a sweep! and are headed 
to the Trenton Ontario to play in the Dudley Hewitt Cup
& you bet I will be right there watching those games as well!


Back the the original topic!!
Here are the cute little spring Treat bags for crop.
We usually all make up little bags or boxes and exchange them.
Mine contained spring items and colours, forgot to take a picture of That!!



Well Hope you have an amazing Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the treat bag lesli :)
    Great photos of your family...love how happy they are all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treat bags! the owl is adorable at the little topper... You have a beautiful Family! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.