Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Challenge with Echo park So Happy Together

Well here it is the third of there 
using the Sketch N Scrap Challenge.

You can go check them & the sketch out here :

Here is their Sketch 
Layout Sketches due April 30th

And here is my Creation:


 I moved my title and did a bit of switching but all in all 
I think it turned out!

Could have made my own bunting but I AM using the stickers 
that come with the kit & I AM clearing the stash!

Hope you all enjoyed the last 3 matching layouts made from separate Challenges,
after all - they do make getting the layouts done easier.


2 comments:

  1. You have a nice banner too:). Great page- you always do great work . Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout turned out beautifully.
    I love your touches of the typed journaling.
    Is that with your new typewriter?

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.