Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stuck Sketches with Echo Park So happy Together

As I am sure you have read in the past posted, 
I am really trying to use up the stash and create with all of fit.  
No more holding onto that one amazing paper cause its Too pretty!
Just grab a kit & create!

So far so good!

With that being said I love to create from sketches!
I draw them out as dsee the items I should have, they move & morph,
but I think a great sketch is one that gets your to be creative!

The sketch I used last night was from Stuck !? Sketches!
you can find them here : http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/

here is their sketch

and here is my layout using the Echo Park 
So happy Together Kit

Tis layout is of the Butterfly Conservatory In Niagara Falls 


I had these Brads from Simple Stories I am - and they fit so well!
& the enamel dots as well!

I don't usually use the alphas but I want to use all of these kits up.

I ended up doing a three page spread with a
3 different sketchs, so stop back tomorrow to see page 2!

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout.
    I like how you used this sketch.
    I also love the sparkly letters as well as the velum butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful page, love the colour sand elements! I am trying to use up stash too! It can be fun again if you re imagine it with other goodies! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page with beautiful colors. The photo of the butterfly is stunning. Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great for one photo- love the look :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.