Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wendy's Challenge - The party Continues!

I had to come up with a layout with the number 3 on it for the next challenge 
none of the kids had a 3rd birthday to scrapbook -
nor am I printing pictures till I have mine done !
so here it is -- 
I wanted to scrapbook my kids on 
Taylor's Trampoline last summer - 
she got it for her birthday but again 
I didn't have any standout center of the stage photos 
- so this worked out very well .

Here is a link to her page;
Wendy wanted a three and it needed to be influenced by this sketch 


Here is what I came up with 
I used the same layout as the pictures-
started with 2 patterns behind the photos
and the bunting gave me the idea for trim ....
 3 jumps for fun
 good thing it didn't need to be an exact match 
but I think it worked out really well..


Go dig out those tricky pictures and get them done !


3 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT Layout!!! LOVE the Pictures... but the design itself is wonderful! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout.
    So much movement in the layout with the 3 photos.
    Love your title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked this challenge! Very fun pictures and I love how you adapted the lift to fit your needs! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.