Monday, May 11, 2015

Stick it Down Sketch Challenge

So I am like a madwoman working on layouts!
I have posts scheduled for the rest of the week, 
I was wanting to get all of my older pictures scrapped and off my desk.
I feel like I am finally getting there, or close to there.

For inspiration I have been looking at Sketches and challenges.
this one comes from Stick it Down - 
you can get to the blog here:



my Take on the sketch :

 I don't think I love the bird - I may restamp and recolour a different colour .
I also created a second page which you will see later this week for a Sketch n Scrap Challenge.
they say you can use the same layout for Challenges but I felt like I should have a second page.
The challenge is colour so I will have a two page layout for 2 challenges, one page per challenge!

Have a super great day!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful Comment you left on my blog! :) Thought I would "POP" in to see what your up too.... You make amazing Layouts! Decided to become a follower! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa - hoping to get back to your really soon - beautiful work!

      Delete
  2. that photo is so beautiful!!! what a terrific LO, I happen to like the bird! Thanks for joining I at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo and you have showed it off to make the layout just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page! Love the soft colour schemes... Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blend of colours. The lace and ribbons really compliments that beautiful picture. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty!! Thanks for sharing at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fabulous layout! Love the design and all the elements you added! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is a gorgeous page! The bird looks great! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.