Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Card Challenge

Lisa had an interesting challenge -
 her challenge was to make a Birthday card using 3 punches and three colours - 
again I left this one for a bit -
but when it came to it -
I looked into my drawer 
saw my Cupcake punch and it just came together 

Here is a link to Lisa's Blog

So here it is, 
nothing fancy but I like it 

I used my cupcake punch
an oval punch
then the tab punch in the top corner
a cheat really but everything else seamed too busy.

all in all I can see me making this card again 

hope  you have a creative day !


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the cupcake. Thanks for the kind words and the visit to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lesli! The cupcake looks so yummy! :o)
    Thanks so much for your congratulations on my new Design Team. I thought it was funny that you mentioned stumbling across my blog. I joined your blog a few weeks ago, and have left several comments. lol
    I look forward to seeing your project with the glossy accents! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE!!! Adorable Cupcake! LOVE the banner!!! :) Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is adorable! I LOVE the cupcake, such a wonderful accent for a birthday card! Thanks for joining my challenge at My Creative Endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.