Friday, May 22, 2015

Susan's Challenge Part 2

Susan R had a Card Challenge last Sunday 

a link to her blog is here

She had a great card challenge using this sketch

Here is mine 
I ran out of room for a quote - 
but this is what I cam up with 
my three is these buttons holes
The nubs were in a large bag of buttons I bought 
for the girls around Valentines day - 
They have been in a bag on my desk since February - 

 not a great colouring job
I had it half coloured in a bin since the fall 
nothing feels better than getting it completed & used up!

Thanks for the inspiration Susan

7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! CUTE Card! LOVE that image to... :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Lesli! I think your colouring looks great! :o)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog again! The box would be great to house cards and give as a Teacher gift.
    I used my Cricut but there are lots of templates available if you google it! Have fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is darling~ love it when you stop by. You can come junkin' anytime:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining my Challenge! Love your take on the sketch - super image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute.
    Adorable image and your colouring looks perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love that sweet image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please get in touch as you were my winner

    http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/sketchnscrap-twistback-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.