Friday, May 15, 2015

Challenge for Sketch N Scrap's Third Birthday: 3 of the same embellishment

Yet another sketch challenge!

Alicia's Challenge can be found here :

it is of course a part of the Sketch n Scrap Birthday bash that can be found here:

here is Alicia's sketch 
but with the addition of three of each embellishment on the layout 

Here is what I made

at first I wasn't sure how to tackle the sketch with circles but I really like the way it came out
In the bottom left corner I have 3 rub-ons ( over-lapping) with 3 rhinestones
in the bottom right I have 3 flower rub-ons and 
in the top right I have 3  flowers with  rhinestones in the center.

I had a few more pictures of them at the water pad so I got a second page done to match !

here they are together 

Have a crafty kinda day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty Lesli! What great scrapbook pages... LOVE this sketch! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with the sketch! Love your paper choices and these photos are precious! Thanks for joining in Sketch N Scrap's third birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just too cute! the second page turned out fantastic, too! thanks so much for entering my first ever challenge!! good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.