Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sketch N Scrap - Heather's Colour Palette Challenge

The Next challenge was by Heather Hall
from Sketch n Scraps Birthday bash.
I have been by Heather's Blog a few times as she makes
and sells beautiful Prim items You will want the check her out!
Here is a Link to her Blog:


Heather's Challenger was to use this Colour Palette.
I was working on an earlier layout for a different site and chose these colours.
i know they say you can use one layout for different sites but that feels like cheating,
especially when i am trying to get layouts done - 
so I created a second page making it a two Page layout! 
One page for each site! Tada! 

here is what I came up with for page two:
 There is pink and blue in the background paper  & the hexagons.
I added the Green Hexagon paper with green accents in the hexagons.
The first page which I used for a previous challenge on another rite matched better, 
but none the less I have gotten my photos scrapped!
Here is the layout you all have seen earlier this week:
and here is the two page spread!
These picture where from her Birthday years ago.
All the little girls would go to a studio and have their pictures taken -
they would take home one photo and parent could purchase the rest.
Of course there was also a huge fee for the Birthday Girl's Parent.
I cleaned out one of my office at work,
and set up a photo shoot of my own, 
The sitting area became a dance party while you waited for your turn.
they had a blast at a fraction of the price!

Hope you all have a great thrifty day! 

3 comments:

  1. Your pages are so so pretty.
    beautiful photos of your daughter.
    I didn't know that they had parties like this….what happened to wiggles and giggles, lol.
    Great idea to make your own photo shoot….Ashley does this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how beautiful she is.... she's the focal point of this wonderful layout and it looks wonderful! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! Looks like she enjoyed the photo shoot! Your papers are gorgeous and work awesome with the color palette. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.