Sunday, May 17, 2015

Twist back Thursday Sketch #5

Over at Sketch n scrap they have a bunch 
of challenges going on for their birthday bash
and if you have been on my blog at all in the last couple weeks 
you know I have nailed almost all of them,
One is stumping me but I am on it ! lol

Anyway I have been on a real roll with getting my scrapbooking 
caught up & getting these challenges under my belt -
today being no exception.

Here is a Link to the challenge
Sketch n Scrap


This is the use of an old sketch and giving it a twist
 here is the sketch 
the twist is the pictures must be outdoors.

so I dug in my box of pictures 
( which is starting to look low! )
and found a set that really didn't have a great focal picture

here is what I came up with 


Not sure how I came to the decision to pick these papers- looks better in person
but her it is done - 
I found these pictures hard as there was not real one stand out great picture
but I wanted to capture the moment - 
need a bit of hidden journaling on this but I can get that done 


Hope you have a fun memory making day!



11 comments:

  1. LOVELY job with the sketch, I love your paper choices!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout and looks like your little guy is having a blast.
    This looks like a perfect way to still use these photos to tell the story of this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous Layout!! I think I have this paper too! LOL LOVE the pictures as well.... Looks great! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. really good job! you picked the perfect paper for these cute kid pics! thanks for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers to compliment the fun photos! Fantastic take on the sketch with a twist! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage feel and I like the way the colours of the photo bleed out into the papers you've chosen for a lovely cohesive look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are absolutely precious!!! :). Great job on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! The papers are gorgeous and the photos are so fun. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design and pretty papers, especially cute photo's and lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.