Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Teacher Cards have begun!

Hello friends - 
I have begun to make Teachers cards from my son and all 
of my friends - there are certain times they all make requests
& I Love it!!
I see so many great ideas but with one teacher - 
that limits what I can make - 
so far I have 12 cards made
( will share them this week)
and only 3 are not claimed!
YIPEE!!
Her is the first:

I friend has a sweet tiny little girl and she is a doll - 
This was made for her: 
 I used the MFT stamp Pure Innocence You make the Grade.

 I don't have alot of these stamps but I loved this one right away- 
I think I struggle with the hair! lol 

As always I popped several pieces up - 
I do not like flat cards!
Its a personal think I think, 
if someone else makes it i Love it - 
when I do I feel like it needs more!

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:



11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love the smiling face on the apple :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love teacher cards and this one makes me smile! Your coloring is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and great coloring! Perfect teacher card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet, and your coloring is amazing! It's a true work of art and her teacher will love it! Thanks for playing with my sketch at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card. I'm sure it will be appreciated. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet! Awesome card for a Teacher! I think they appreciate any cards with a heart felt note from someone! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teacher card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn guest dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely teacher card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable. Love the overall design and pattern. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. Love your colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.