Sunday, May 19, 2019

Graduation Cap Pop-up card

Hello Friends 
It is a long week-end here in Canada, 
but its cold - so I got some play time in today!

Graduation is just around the corner so I worked on a few fun cards!

 When Closed teh card look like a Grad Cap on the card, 
when open in shows the sentiment and 
all of the fun and celebrations that sequence bring!

Here is the card fully Open.
My daughters schools colour is a dark red and black.

The other large High school in town is Yellow and red.
I love this tassel as I made it with silk thread.

 The Grad cap is really the symbol for Graduation so I love that it is the focal 
point of this entire card.

As the card open you see the sentiment and the sequence.

Thanks for popping in to visit - I hope I inspired you to create today!
Please share a link to  your blog is you have one below so I can visit you!

I would like to enter these cards into the following Challenges:

If you have a chance pop on over and play along






You can make any kind of card you like, but I'd like you to incorporate at least one thing beginning with each letter of the word MAY into your card
M - Mustard = the tassle
A - Achievement of a goal = graduation
Y - Youth graduate 






8 comments:

  1. They're both so fabulous!! I love the grad cap design!! They're so beautiful!! And thank you for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very fun! I just did a spring-fold card very similar to this for a class - so brilliant to do a grad card with it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome card! I totally love that Grad cap and how it gives you a tiny peek before you open it for the awesome inside sentiment - The tassel is really nice too! That's one thing I haven't tried to make yet. (A Tassel) Looks so realistic... I need to try it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great card - and a super clever way to use the M-A-Y letters! Thanks for sharing your awesome card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color challenge came at the perfect time for your red and black graduation card! So glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a fabulous graduation card! I love this! So glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the grad card! Thanks for joining us on the Scrapy Land challenge #114

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.