Thursday, May 9, 2019

St Patrick's Day ....

Well as I attempt to knock off posting the seasons 
& celebrations late with you.
I have to say I have enjoyed all of the creating 
that was not paper related!

Here is a little Luck of the Irish for you - 
I have a few more creations that I didn't photograph - 
so I can share those next year! lol!

 So here is the wall behind the table , again! 

 I added plants and a garland and more coins, 
of course I cant find the photo!! lol 


 A little Gnome & a garland I painted.

I made so many little Leprechaun Gnomes!!

 

 


This little one has to be one  of my Favorites.

Thanks for stopping in to see my creations - come back soon!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Gnomes!! They are Flippin' ADORABLE!! I also love the cute little treasure on the table... such fun holiday decor!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your St. Patty's Day decorations are so fabulous!! I absolutely love those adorable gnomes!! They're so fun!! Awesome projects!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.