Friday, May 31, 2019

Papercraft Business Challenge June: Birthday

Hello crafty friends
It is a new month and a new challenge at 

This months theme is Birthday!

Here is what I created to share with you,
I used The MFT Stamp You're Mermazing.
It is a special little girls 9th birthday this weekend 
& I am helping to get her Mermaid Party together.
It was really a no brainer which stamp I was using!!

In true mermaid fashion she glimmers
and is shaded in purples.
Unfortunately you can't see all of the shading in this photo 
but she was cute before I gave her some bling.

We all have numerals left from alpha sets so this is a great way to use them up!

I created the background from basic white card stock.
I inked it in  Tim Holtz Broken China,
masked it with a shell template & added 
Peacock feather and dusty concord.

The memento inks are are what I stamped out the seaweed with.

I know the birthday girl is going to love this.
I may even add her name after and put it in a 
shadow box frame to match her gift.
It's a dresser try that says 
I am secretly a Mermaid, along with more decor.

I make need to make a few of these for the stash - just too cute!! 

Now back to the challenge info
Play along here:
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

Once you enter - you will be enter to win this great prize!
No photo description available.
So link us your creations, not just birthday,
and we can visit you!



2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! This is simply FANTASTIC Lesli!!! I love that mermaid and you can tell the pretty purple shading you did on her tail - The glitter just adds more sparkle to it! I also love how you sparkled up the number 9! This is such a great Birthday card and I'm sure the sweet recipient is gonna love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable and sweet! Making several of those for your stash is a great idea! Hugs! Your teammie, Jeanie

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.