Monday, May 6, 2019

May PaperCraft Business Challenge!

Hello friends & welcome back to a new challenge
May is the month for Mother's Day!

Mother's come into our lives to guide, help & love us,
that being said, we adopt a few through out our lives.
Garett lives with an amazing family this hockey season & 
Mona is one mom that he will not soon forget.
This project was made for her.

 I started out with a small blank album.
It came with inserts, but a friend needed them so 
I inherited the empty binder.

 I paired the teal spine with 2 separate Echo Parl Family lines.

 I tried to load it with different pages.

 Most pages have Crystal effects added to give interest!


 This page folds out to show a tag and photo.

 I really try to co-ordinate the left & right sides.
I think it makes the book flow better.


I like to have a page that will hold several photos, 
and I feel like there should always be a place to tell the story.

The wood panel is a flap that lifts .

 This is the one time I do use up alot of stickers which I normally never use.
It allows me to pair with the chipboard and use most of the kit.




 As you can see I try to use flip pages to use the 12x12 paper 
and get more pictures in the album.


A pocket page is nice so you can add something special if
you have memorabilia or extra photos.  I have added cards for journaling.

 I use small journaling cards on cardstock as small page inserts.


 Here I added a journal card as a flip us on a page to create a different flip.

 I lobe this little string of photos, I covered all the hearts with Crystal Effects.

 I added a chipboard tree over the tree on this journal card to add interest and dimension.

A smaller pocket page for more journaliung cards.

The back cover has one last journal card that flips up with a 
thank you message from our family.

I hope you enjoyed my mini album.

Please feel free to play along and 
share your creations with us this month at 
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

This months challenge if you choose is Mother's Day.
No photo description available.
you may win this cute Milton & Co stamp!!

Thanks for stopping in!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a STUNNING Album! I love the Echo Park paper collections you used and ALL the Fabulous Details! Lots of fun pages to fill with amazing photo's! It's a wonderful gift to give!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait to see if filled with photos!! Your DT Buddy at Paper Craft Business

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.