Friday, February 23, 2018

Weekly Christmas Card with Lawn Fawn Home for the Holidays

Well it's the end of another week and 
so here is My Christmas Card for this week.

I used  Lawn Fawn's 
Home for the Holidays Stamp, Slide on Over die set, 
Stitched Mountain borders, Stitched Hillside die & Snowy Backdrop.


Image result for lawn fawn home for the holidays          Image result for lawn fawn slider Image result for lawn fawn mountain die
                  Image result for lawn fawn starry skies die

This is the first slider card I made:


To make it slide nice I used the EK success powder tool - 
which smells like baby powder!


I love dimension on cards, it seams to just make 
the card more interesting.
The snow, some trees and the hillside are all set at different heights.
  
The inside of the card. I like a little detail inside.

Inks used to make the sky.

I really like the way this turned out,
the picture just isn't as good as real life.

Hope you enjoyed my card - 
its just a fun little change for myself.

we all have so many great holiday stamps etc,
its a nice way to use them all year long.

3 comments:

  1. Your card s darling!! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love, love love!! The starry background is so beautiful!! I love the snow-capped mountains and the adorable car!! This is fabulous!!

    Regarding your question on the difference between the watercolor papers...I've found that the Tim Holtz Distress cardstock takes the color the best, in my opinion. I have several different papers and the results I get from the TH papers are my favorite. I don't know what makes it different from the others, but it is my fav :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Scene! LOVE the winter scene! Fantastic Christmas Card!! Have a great Weekend!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.