Sunday, February 25, 2018

MFT Card Challenge Sketch #373 & Color challenge #88

I popped into MTF Card Challenge to see this week Challenges 

You can visit them here: 

The Card sketch this week is 

and here is the colour challenge for the week


So I started to colour my image with this colour scheme.
I used a MFT Pure Innocence girl, 
I do not have any of these stamps yet as I have only started to grow my 
stamp collection, but I was playing at a friends house & she 
has been stamping for years and has several - you can see here work here

Here is my Card - 
I used the colour scheme & sketch to create a card.


I tried to colour her dress a little different than normal.
I used some longer swish strokes it that makes any sense.
 
I rarely use Black for a card base, but seeing at there are black line in the paper,
and it is part of the challenge, I thought why not.
I just needed to add white so you could write inside the card.

here are the shades of red & pink I used for the card, 
I didn't think to include skin tones I am realizing now.

Thanks for stopping by. 
hope you have a chance to try out the MFT Challenges & 

hop on over to visit Tracy!

4 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful!! She's so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! Gorgeous papers, too!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out my friend <3
    Your card is so so cute!!
    I love MFT images and you coloured her up beautifully.
    Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Fun patterns and such a cute image!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious Lesli and I love that floral paper.. so PRETTY!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.