Friday, February 2, 2018

Lawn Fawn Love you a Latte & Christmas Cards for the week

I was putting together a few cards from the 
images I had coloured and ready to go,
& how please am I that a few worked for my Christmas cards for the week.

So quick & easy, 
ans I used all scraps for these cards, 
win - win!

 I am fairly new to card making as I have always been a scrapbooker
with most of my creations being layouts.
So these were one of my first attempts to mask the cup ans put  the cup on the plate.
You will see that some are MUCH better than others.
But not I have that technique under my belt.

 I also used these cups to work on shadows.
You cant really see but i used a white marker on the marshmallow and they look raised a bit. 

 I adore the mustache stamp.  Too cute.
Again I love that I can move these faces from set to set and they all work.
 For the top card I layered the sleeve to give it a different look.

 This cup turned out a bit dark & off a bit, but got it done anyway,
I am still going threw the pace with card making as I learn 
better techniques ans ways to complete cards
to my liking.


Remember they all can't be your favorite, as long as you have fun making them.

2 comments:

  1. They're all so beautiful!! I love the tags!! The little faces are too cute!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're ALL sooo CUTE! Your coloring is awesome... and the faces on some of them are just adorable! You are rockin' those cards girl! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.