Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sunday Stamps Colour Challenge mixed with Paper Players Sketch#

Well I seem to be finding a few new 
card challenge sites, 
so of course I wanna play along.

When I say the colour palette at 
Sunday stamps - I knew what stamp I was gonna use.

You can visit them and see all of their challenges here:

here is the palette the have up for this week


and here is the Sketch from paper Players


You can visit them here : The Paper Players

The Stamp I used was from  Unity Stamps Company 

Lucky to Go
Luck to Go



Thanks for stopping by,
feel free to leave a comment 
so I can come visit you & and your blog.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the image you used!! The sentiment inside is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Lesli!!! Fab design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious - PERFECT use of our colors, in such a fun way! These images and sentiments are wonderful, and I love your coloring and paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesli, this is such a fun card! I love the shamrocks and the great DSP for your background! Perfect way to use the sketch and the color combo! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good holiday themed coffee card! Perfect! And the trellis background matches so well. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of both the colours and the sketch. The background paper is perfect and your colouring is great. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun coffee cup stamp, and I'll suppose it is filled with Irish coffee! Super cute, and I love the background paper, too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players, Lesli!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.