Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine's for Garett's Billet

My son Garett has the best billet family.
This is us with his other Mom & dad for the season.
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

We went to visit over the week-end and 
I brought the Marlene & Chicky 
valentine's for their grand kids.  

I love making quick little valentines.

Here they are, I used all Lawn Fawn 
small stamp sets for all of these.






 







Ok so they were not all so fast, 
but I really to make backgrounds.

What is your favorite thing about making cards right now?





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are all so absolutely adorable!! I love the designs of each one!! The sentiments are so fun!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL soooo CUTE!!! I think I have some of those images and they're colored already! I just haven't put them on a card or a tag - The backgrounds look awesome and what a great Photo of Both Families together!!! :) My favorite thing about making cards right now would be INKING!!! :) I totally LOVE my Distress Oxides - I've got the first 3 sets and they blend so well... It's just fun blending colors and I can make a card quickly by doing that! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, they are so cute.
    Those backgrounds are awesome...love the water with those whales!!!!
    My favourite thing right now about making cards is actually getting out my markers and colouring again :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.