Monday, December 16, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags .... a bit late

So I decides out of the blue last week to start the Tim Holtz 12 Tags for 2013
after finishing two I was wondering why I was doing them 
but it was an easy tutorial to get me back in the groove
for the mini book I started....will post when done .

So here are the tags . with the original of Tims;

January 2013 tag 

janfeature
This is his ... now when comparing, bear in mind that it is the technique I am coping , 
not the tag I don't have all of his dies and toys .... I wish 









February 2013




Need a bigger stamped Valentines Image - 
Other than that i think its ok 



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.